McHenry County IL Realtors & Homes for Sale
Real Estate Agents in McHenry County, IL
When you're ready to buy a new home in McHenry County or sell your old one, there are many real estate agents to choose from. But how can you pick the best realtor in McHenry County, IL near you? First, you should read online reviews to see how other customers have been treated and what home buying was like with that realtor. Second, you should find out what others in the industry think about them. Sure, we can say that you'll find experienced realtors at The Kite Team - Keller Williams Realty Infinity. But what do other experienced realtors think of our team? Here's what real estate mogul and TV star Barbara Corcoran from ABC's hit show Shark Tank said when recommending us:
Getting your dream home in McHenry County, Illinois can be an exhausting and lengthy process. That's why you want the best real estate agents in McHenry County, IL. The Kite Team of real estate agents will make the process much more efficient and less stressful. We've helped many home buyers just like you in the Chicagoland area. Contact us today to get started!
Listings of Homes for Sale in McHenry County
Search McHenry County, Illinois homes for sale (scroll down), updated daily from the MLS. For more information on any of these McHenry County real estate listings, click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of any property. We are happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates, and prices of properties recently sold nearby in McHenry County, and more.
- Population: 307,774
- Median household income: $86,799
And, register for a free account to automatically receive email alerts whenever new listings hit the McHenry County market that match your specific search criteria and save your favorite properties for quick access.
Featured Searches: Homes for Sale in McHenry County, IL
Search by City in McHenry County
Living in McHenry County, IL (Census Data)
- Housing units: 119,173 (July 1, 2019, V2019)
- Owner-occupied housing unit rate: 79.4% (2015-2019)
- Median value of owner-occupied housing units: $224,500 (2015-2019)
- Median selected monthly owner costs - with a mortgage: $1,866 (2015-2019)
- Median selected monthly owner costs - without a mortgage: $769 (2015-2019)
- Median household income, 2015-2019: $86,799 (in 2019 dollars)
- Per capita income in past 12 months: $39,006 (in 2019 dollars, 2015-2019)