Kane County IL Homes for Sale
Search Kane County Illinois real estate listings, updated daily from the MLS. For more information on any of these Kane County homes for sale, click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of any property. We are happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of properties recently sold nearby in Kane County, and more.
- Population: 532,403
- Median household income: $79,394
And, register for a free account to automatically receive email alerts whenever new listings hit the Kane County market that match your specific search criteria and save your favorite properties for quick access.
Featured Searches: Homes for Sale in Kane County, IL
Search by City in Kane County
Living in Kane County, IL (Census Data)
- Housing units: 190,970 (July 1, 2019, V2019)
- Owner-occupied housing unit rate: 73.9% (2015-2019)
- Median value of owner-occupied housing units: $238,300 (2015-2019)
- Median selected monthly owner costs - with a mortgage: $1,890 (2015-2019)
- Median selected monthly owner costs - without a mortgage: $763 (2015-2019)
- Median household income, 2015-2019: $79,394 (in 2019 dollars)
- Per capita income in past 12 months: $36,270 (in 2019 dollars, 2015-2019)
Kane County, IL Real Estate Agents
Finding the right home to buy can be challenging. Finding a trustworthy realtor in Kane County, Illinois shouldn't be. Whether you're looking to buy or sell a home in Kane County, there are lots of real estate agents to choose from. When you're looking for the best realtors in Kane County, IL, reading online reviews is helpful. What's also helpful is discovering what experts in the real estate industry think of the realtor you're considering. For example, famous real estate mogul Barbara Corcoran from ABC's hit TV show Shark Tank recommends our team:
Searching for and purchasing your dream home in Kane County, Illinois can be a frustrating and time-consuming task. When you choose our professional team of real estate agents in Kane County, IL you're choosing a much more efficient way to buy a home. Our experienced realtors know all the ins and outs of the Kane County housing market. They also know how to negotiate with the seller's agent to get the best deal. We'll do the hard work so that you can find and get into your new home as quickly as possible. Contact us today to get started!