DuPage County IL Homes for Sale
Search listings of DuPage County, Illinois houses for sale, updated daily from the MLS. Located just west of Chicago, commuting to downtown is easy, and there are great shopping malls and restaurants all throughout the area.
- Population: 932,877
- Median household income: $92,809
If you're looking to buy a home in the western suburbs of Chicago, DuPage County is the place for you. DuPage County offers many different neighborhoods with different styles and atmospheres, providing young professionals, families, and retirees a place to live that suits them best.
For more information on any of these DuPage County homes for sale, click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of any property. We are happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates, and prices of properties recently sold nearby in DuPage County, and more. And, register for a free account to automatically receive email alerts whenever new listings hit the DuPage County market that match your specific search criteria and save your favorite properties for quick access. Our experienced DuPage County real estate agents are ready to help you buy the home of your dreams - or one that simply meets your current needs and budget.
Featured Searches: Homes for Sale in DuPage County, IL
Conveniently Located: DuPage County, IL
Here's a list of just some of the things you'll be near when buying a home in DuPage County:
- O'Hare International Airport (in fact, part of O'Hare is in DuPage).
- Easy commuting access to Chicago. Interstates 55, 88, 290, and 355 all run through DuPage County (and I-294 borders it).
- 9 hospitals.
- 14 colleges and universities.
- 51 golf courses, making it one of the best places to find golf course communities in the Chicago suburbs.
- 113 parks.
- The DuPage River, Des Plaines River, and Salt Creek all flow through DuPage County.
(sources of data include countyoffice.org)
Living in DuPage County, IL (Census Data)
- Housing units: 362,182 (July 1, 2019, V2019)
- Owner-occupied housing unit rate: 73.40% (2015-2019)
- Median value of owner-occupied housing units: $308,500 (2015-2019)
- Median selected monthly owner costs - with a mortgage: $2,144 (2015-2019)
- Median selected monthly owner costs - without a mortgage: $867 (2015-2019)
- Median household income, 2015-2019: $92,809 (in 2019 dollars)
- Per capita income in past 12 months: $46,272 (in 2019 dollars, 2015-2019)
DuPage County, IL Real Estate Agents
When you want to buy or sell a home in DuPage County, IL, you know there are many real estate agents to choose from. But who can you trust? Real estate mogul and Shark Tank TV star Barbara Corcoran recommends the DuPage County, IL real estate agents at The Kite Team - Keller Williams Realty Infinity when buying a home:
Finding your dream home in DuPage County, Illinois can be time-intensive, frustrating, and stressful. That's why we work hard to make the process simple for you. Our experienced, top real estate agents in DuPage County, IL will guide you through the entire process, from finding a house for sale that matches your needs, to handing you the key to your new home! Check out our online reviews and then contact us today to get started!