Interview With Dominick DiMaggio: Attorney and Short Sales Expert
Today I’m so grateful to have Dominick DiMaggio with me as a special guest
to talk about his career as a specialist in short sales.
Want to Buy a Home? Search All Homes
The Law Offices of Dominick DiMaggio practices in many areas, including real estate law, which encompasses buying or selling residential property and vacant land, but Dominick’s firm really concentrates on short sales—short sales comprise about 90% of what he’s done for the last six years.
He has even authored an ebook, “The Home Owner’s Guide to Real Estate: Short Sales.” In it, you can learn about selling your home for less than you owe, having your lender pay all the fees, avoiding foreclosure, saving your credit, and more. Click here to read “The Home Owner’s Guide” in PDF format.
For the sake of your convenience, I’ve provided timestamps below so you can navigate the interview at your leisure:
- 1:50—Why Dominick decided to work with short sales.
- 2:47—How do short sales help people?
- 4:20—What kinds of people need short sales?
- 6:50—Important questions that clients tend to ask Dominick about short sales.
- 7:40—What big problems do clients tend to have, and what recommendations do you give them?
- 9:15—My personal pet peeve: When people list their short sale with an agent who doesn’t know what they’re doing.
- 10:20—Too many people are dipping into their retirement money to try to prevent foreclosure. Before you do: Stop. We can help you.
- 11:35—Dominick shares an interesting story.
I appreciate Dominick taking the time to sit down to talk with me. Both he and his wife, Maria, are valuable contacts for our team. If you would like to get ahold of him, you can call the Law Offices of Dominick DiMaggio at (847) 383-5538, or visit his website.
For other real estate questions, you can always reach out to us here at the Kite Team. We’d be glad to help, and we hope to hear from you soon.